The increasing severity of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic presents unprecedented challenges to both employers and employees. It’s essential organizations make their people a top priority and work to protect and support the health and well-being of employees and their families.
Estelle Morrison, Head of National Clinical Operations for Snapclarity, discusses how leaders can make a difference in supporting employee mental health.
This webinar strives to address key issues facing employers as they prepare for the further impact of coronavirus. Topics will include:
- Your unique role in this time of distress and change
- How you can help employees at this time
- Communications – how much is too much?
- Policies and procedures
- Employee mental health during coronavirus
- Remote working and finding new routines
If you would like to watch this informative webinar, please submit your email address so we can send you a link to view the webinar recording.