The increasing severity of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic presents unprecedented challenges to both employers and employees. It’s essential organizations make their people a top priority and work to protect and support the health and well-being of employees and their families. To help, we’ve created a handy guide on the best practices leaders and organizations can use to support their employees’ mental well-being during this challenging time.
What’s inside this free guide
- Supporting employees in managing change during times of uncertainty
- How can organizations support employees’ well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- The underestimated value of compassion
- How can Snapclarity support organizations?
- Social distancing? No problem
- How Snapclarity Health offers employees 5 ways to achieve mental well-being
- What is resilience?
- How Snapclarity strengthens employees’ key resiliency skills