- Posted by Cam Poole
- On June 24, 2019
- In Blog
The Snapclarity team came back from the 2019 HR Tech Summit energized. Discussions about leveraging technology for a better employee mental health experience resonated. And, our team fielded thoughtful questions about how Snapclarity’s digital platform is doing just that by delivering mental healthcare to employees’ smartphones and tablets.
Here are the top 4 questions asked + answered about Snapclarity:
1. How quickly can my employees get therapy?
A: Members can access therapy in as quickly as 20 minutes to most getting it within hours on our platform, versus waiting weeks or months through the traditional model. After downloading our app, members can immediately:
- Complete our patent-pending, clinically-validated mental health assessment. This screens for mild, moderate or severe risk areas within 13 primary mental health disorders – an actionable personalized wellness strategy is instantly generated and can be shared with the person’s health team.
- Book a concierge meeting with our registered nurse to go through assessment results.
- Match with their therapist, begin unlimited text messaging and/or book a audio/video therapy session.
2. Does Snapclarity work with my organization’s existing benefits plan?
A: Yes! Snapclarity can be seamlessly integrated alongside existing insurance, benefits, spending accounts or EAPs to optimize your overall mental health and wellbeing offering.
3. Can my employees get additional therapy than what’s covered through the employer-sponsored monthly plan?
A: Absolutely. Our monthly plan gives employees unlimited text messaging with their therapist, and 1 hour of audio or video therapy time which can be booked in 60 / 30 /15-minute sessions. More time can be added on as desired and the employee will receive a receipt that can be submitted to their insurance provider for reimbursement (if eligible).
4. What support does Snapclarity offer employees who are not engaged in therapy?
A: Snapclarity meets employees’ varying mental healthcare needs helping organizations create a culture of mental health. If someone doesn’t currently need therapy, for instance, they can benefit from our proactive program centred around the mental health assessment that creates awareness of their risk levels for 13 mental health disorders. Or, our maintenance program gives employees who are between therapy sessions access to expertly-curated wellness resources, content, and tools (i.e. CBT) to help them stay mentally well.
Learn more about how Snapclarity can help your team build or strengthen your mental health strategy.